MedEd West is home for Wightman-Berris students at the Toronto Western Hospital. The Centre is just across the street from the Bathurst Street entrance to the Hospital.
- Seminar Rooms (Five total)
- Equipped with conference tables and large TV screens that can be used as projection screens
- Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4: accommodate 10 – 12 people
- Room 5: accommodates up to 25 people
Educational and Conferencing Equipment
All seminar rooms contain TV screens that can be linked to any computer and used as a large display screen. Additional audio-visual equipment can be acquired through the Hospital’s Audio-Visual Department.
- MedEd West has a student lounge and computer lab with three computer stations.
- MedEd West has full wireless service.
Contact Us and Directions
MedEd West is located in the Med West Building, immediately across the street from the Bathurst Street entrance to Toronto Western Hospital. The Med West Building sits on the north-west corner of the intersection of Bathurst Street and Dundas Street West.
To contact staff at MedEd West:
Toronto Western Hospital, The MedWest Building
750 Dundas Street West, 3rd floor, Rm. 305
Toronto ON M5T 2S8
Main Line: 416-603-5924